The TOGETHER project targets local actors and practitioners, representatives of local alliances, cultural associations and federations, leaders of NGOs and CSOs, professionals of cultural and social centers, networks and stakeholders from the cultural and creative industry as well as public authorities and policy makers, leaders of local authorities, representatives of local and national governments and its objectives are to:
- Develop a transnational approach for cooperation between countries of EU and the neighboring region (the Middle East and Back Sea), established in the European common values which are generated and represented by various cultural assets and traditions of participating countries.
- Address the challenge of embedding intercultural dialogue processes in the Agendas of local communities for Sustainable Development
- Empower local actors through upgrading their professional skills and competences and rendering them ‘ambassadors’ of cultural diversity and cross-cultural understanding.
- Develop and deliver innovative training materials, digital tools and content methodologies for successfully meeting the needs of local actors and their communities and empowering them at all levels.
In order the above ambitious goals and objectives to be achieves the consortium implements a series of activities including intellectual outputs and multipliers events (National Seminars/Workshops, Final Conference); the TOGETHER IOs comprise of:
- the TOGETHER Comparative Analysis Report - IO1,
- the TOGETHER Ambassadors Curriculum - IO2,
- the TOGETHER e-Toolbox - IO3 and
- the TOGETHER Intercultural Dialogue Guidebook - IO4.